|Place of Origin:
|ISO / SGS Audit
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Plywood Box with sealing.
|1 - 3.2 months
|T/T , L/C
|1pcs / 1 - 3.1 months
|Induction Motor Statot Coil Middle Forming Machine Motor Production Machine
|Three-phase Motor+Phase Motor+AC Driver
Stator Coil Winding Machine,
electric motor winding equipment
SMT - ZZ160 -2 Coil Forming Machine Stator Winding Final Shaping Full - Automatic
This forming machine is suitable for motor statror coils to do forming after lacing process. The forming process is equal importance during motor production. Nide forming machine has fully taken this into consideration. Powered by hydraulic system, machine drives the forming tooling system, so as to control the expansion and shrink of expansion blade and forming blade to complete the stator coil forming.
Machine main function and characteristic
1. This machine adopts whole hydraulic system and PCL program.
2. This machine can adjust the forming stack length by changing washer.
3. Both slot paper and wedge should not be damaged or turned over. The stator should not be deformation or stator lamination should not be upward. There is no wire enamel broken.
4. Production capacity ≤13s/set (exclude loading/unloading time)
5. Primary qualification rate ≥99.5%, after rework, the rate ≥99.9%
6. This machine adopts safety grating protection system. Operator need to stand when operating.
7. Machine adopts two hands simultaneously start button to ensure safety.
8. Primary qualification rate ≥98.5%, after rework, the rate ≥99.5%
9. His machine adopts safety grating protection system. Operator need to stand when operating.
l0.Machine adopts two hands simultaneously start button to ensure safety.
1.This machine can not disassemble optionally.
2.If coil dimension and appearance is inaccurate, stop to do adjustment to avoid quality accident.
3.The machine should be stopped or power off when the operator is away or do clean and lubricating job.
4.The safety device can not be removed in the process of using.
5.The dress of operator should meet the safety requirements, stand in proper position.
6.Regularly clean the lubricating tooling and lubricating system. Do not keep the safety door and oil eye lid to avoid of that foreign matter like dust, metal scrap get in.
7.Do not operate the machine if there is a warning sign "Operation prohibited" on the machine until alert relieved.
8.Do not operate the machine when it is under maintenance. Stop the mechanical operation and cut off the power.
9.Operator should not touch electrical parts by wet hands, which may cause electric shock.
10.The operator can not leave away when the machine is running, should keep eyes on that if any abnormality(abnormal noise, unusual smell, over heat, vibration) of each parts coming up. Stop and check the machine immediately if any of above mentioned takes place, and solve it in time.
11.It is prohibited that to use the machine beyond its capacity and load.
12.After stop using the machine, please check and clean up, please do not use the steam, water or corrosive liquid to clean the machine.
Contact Person: Mr. Larry